An oven specially designed for personalisation using sublimation printing. Can sublimate small and medium-sized objects with different shapes, even irregular ones, that can withstand up to 230 ºC.
- Compact size with a large cavity inside, enough to print up to 6 mugs 11oz at once.
- With 6 heating tubes and a fan that distributes heat evenly, ensuring a better printing quality.
- Includes two metal trays to insert the objects in the oven.
Instructions for the use of the iSmart sublimation oven (40 L)
DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTROL PANEL
- Start/Stop: press to turn the oven ON or OFF.
- Upper tube: press to turn ON the upper heating tubes.
- Lower tube: press to turn ON the lower heating tubes.
- Low temp/Dry: press to turn ON the low-temperature heating mode.
- Hot air: press to turn ON or OFF the flow of hot air inside.
- Light: press to turn the oven light ON or OFF.
- To set the temperature and printing time, the “Upper/Lower tube” and “Start/Stop” buttons must be turned respectively.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button to turn ON the oven.
- Press the “Hot air” button to turn ON the inner fan.
- Turn the “Upper tube/Lower tube” button to adjust the sublimation time.
- Roll the “Start/ Stop” button to adjust the temperature.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button again for the oven to start heating up.
- Once the oven reaches the set temperature, the timer will start counting.
- You will hear a beep when the oven finishes the sublimation process.
There are no reviews yet.